We’re seeking a talented communications professional who is experienced at media relations, excels at writing and is a kick ass project manager. Folks who are team players that like to work hard and deliver results tend to really like it here.
Candidates should have an interest in working across a wide variety of industries and campaign types in both B2B and B2C industries. They should be able to work with a high degree of independence and be able to successfully collaborate across disciplines.
Position details include:
- Full-time opportunity
- Media relations
- Content marketing campaign development
- Digital communications strategies
- Results reporting and client relationship management
Our office is in the Design District – Dallas neighborhood at 1356 Chemical Street.
Position reports to Jacqueline Chen Valencia, partner, and will work with our whole TEAM.
Who we’re looking for?
- Someone with a really positive attitude + work ethic
- A high-energy, resourceful superstar who appreciates coaching and learning in a mentorship environment
- Isn’t afraid to ask questions and share ideas
- Talented with solid experience, but also has an inherent intellectual curiosity to learn new things
- Has strong analytical, writing, proofreading, PR, digital communications and research skills
- Super organized
Please send your cover letter, resume, writing samples and results highlights to: